The Office of the Treasury was commissioned to provide accounting and financial planning support to the chapter.
The duties of the Treasurer are as follows:
- Account for, and control, all organization financial activity.
- Manage the collection of receipts and maintain supporting documentation and journals.
- Manage the collection of disbursements and maintain supporting documentation and journals.
- Advise the executive committee with respect to budgeting chapter activities.
- Prepare financial statements.