The Office of Reporting was commissioned to maintain the chapter’s relationship with the National Council, to serve as parliamentarian in matters affected by the constitution and bylaws, and to manage related administrative activities.
The duties of the National Reporting Officer are as follows:
- Prepare and submit all reports as required by the National Organization including reports of chapter activities, reports of initiations, and reports of any change in faculty advisor or student officers.
- Advise the executive committee on matters affected by the constitution and bylaws set forth by the National Council.
- Review membership applications for eligibility.
- Maintain an updated list of alumni, candidates and active members.
- Maintain chapter attendance and service hour records.
- Assist with officer elections.
- Manage changes to the chapter bylaws.