The President is charged with strategic planning, oversight of all chapter activities, and sponsor relations. The Executive Vice President directly plans for competitive engagements and assists the President with his or her duties.
The duties of the President are as follows:
- Maintain the chapter’s relationships with sponsors and seek out new relationships.
- Developing the chapter bylaws.
- Establish the goals and activities budget for the upcoming academic year.
- Plan the activities and meetings for each semester.
- Preside over meetings.
- Reserve meeting rooms.
- Maintain the chapter’s roster for Student Life.
- Supervise and assist with the tasks of the executive committee.
- Directly assist with critical chapter activities.
The duties of the Executive Vice President are as follows:
- Coordinate chapter initiations.
- Ensure that Reaching Out Activities are attained.
- Coordinate the chapter’s involvement at the regional and national meetings including participation in competitions.
- Seek local competitive engagements for consideration by the executive committee.
- Assist the President with his or her duties listed above.