The Professional Development Committee was commissioned to facilitate career exploration, licensing, and education.
The duties of the Professional Development Committee are as follows:
- Organize activities and promote preparation for the USF career fairs.
- Maintain the chapter’s relationship with USFSP Career Services.
- Organize the chapter’s mentorship program.
- Promote employment opportunities.
- Seek out and promote professional licensing information.
- Seek out and promote professional development events at USF and in the community.
- Assist with chapter recruiting as needed.
- Babajanian, Maria
- Berezina, Darya
- Hubay, Darren
- Rodd, James
- Taramona, Maurice
- Wilkerson, Samantha
Mentorship Program (Coming Soon)