The Faculty Advisor is critical to the success of local chapters. In addition to providing counsel and assistance to the chapter, the faculty advisor serves as a liaison between the chapter and the International Chapter as well as between the chapter and the various administrative units of the university.
The duties of the Faculty Advisor are as follows:
- Be available to assist the chapter.
- Advise the executive committee on chapter operations.
- Attend and support chapter activities and the membership.
- Attend the annual meeting.
- Advise the executive committee on critical reporting matters.
- Serve as liaison between the chapter and the university.
Office Hours & Location