Applicants must complete all of the required steps no later than the second Beta Alpha Psi meeting. Applicants in need of an extension must request the extension no later than the second meeting. Extensions may be granted or denied at the discretion of the organization.
New applicants must register for Beta Alpha Psi in 2 places online. Returning applicants can skip this step and proceed to step 2.
- Register for an online account on our website. You must have an online account to receive emails and important information from Beta Alpha Psi.
- Register through Blackboard. You must register through Blackboard for attendance and service hour updates.
- Login to Blackboard.
- Click “Student Life” in the green navigation bar at the top.
- In the “Student Organizations” box, click “Search.”
- On the “Organization Search” screen, click “Search” again.
- Click on “Beta Alpha Psi.”
- Click on the “Request” button.
Print, complete, and turn in:
- A completed Membership Application (Fall 2012) (101);
- A signed Image Release (70); and,
- A printed copy of your unofficial transcript from Degreeworks. If you would like to save paper, you may save your transcript to your computer and email it to email@example.com. Don’t forget to put “.pdf” at the end of the filename when you save it to your computer.
Pay your membership dues or affiliate fee online, by check, or by money order. Cash is not accepted.